i am so jealous of all the people who are comfortable with who they are physically and mentally
1. Even at 18 years old, the first month will be like kindergarten. So many new things and people, so give the dust some time to settle- who your real friends turn out to be might not align with who you think they are in the beginning.
2. You can try new things without changing your lifestyle or compromising your character.
3. You are still going to be the same person. Your reputation, however, is a clean slate for the first time in 13 years. How people will identify you this time around is more in your control than before.
4. College isn’t about gaining knowledge, but about gaining wisdom.
5. Educated and moral people don’t make decisions that will put their lives or others’ in danger.