shout out to my parents for not supervising what i do on the internet ever
You just might not understand it yet. But it’s cool. Family is super cool. Going home to one girl every night is super cool. Just going home and getting on the floor and playing with your child is super cool. Not wearing a red leather jacket, and just looking like a dad and shit, is like super cool. Having someone that I can call Mom again. That shit is super cool.
you know how when you go to a concert or show of some sort and the person on stage is like “HOW’S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!” and the audience cheers back? why? you’re not answering the question, you’re just yelling. imagine if we did that in daily conversation. “hey jeff, how are ya?” and jeff just starts screaming and clapping in your face
Then I’d think Jeff was doing pretty great
a restaurant in my hometown got a review that said the servers should “show some skin” so the owner added a potato skin special to the menu and all the proceeds from the special go to the west virginia foundation for rape information services (x)
That’s exactly the appropriate response.
1. Even at 18 years old, the first month will be like kindergarten. So many new things and people, so give the dust some time to settle- who your real friends turn out to be might not align with who you think they are in the beginning.
2. You can try new things without changing your lifestyle or compromising your character.
3. You are still going to be the same person. Your reputation, however, is a clean slate for the first time in 13 years. How people will identify you this time around is more in your control than before.
4. College isn’t about gaining knowledge, but about gaining wisdom.
5. Educated and moral people don’t make decisions that will put their lives or others’ in danger.
me looking at thing: yooooo
me looking at price: nooooo
Me trying to express how I feel: Idk I just feel like...idk...idk man. Nvm I'm good.